If you had a chuckle at the last one, check these out!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just found these and you will pea your pants a bit!
Some creative houmor, forsure! Haha

this is a popo 850 and as you can see it has been painted a
totally different color... I beleive betty white ( hollywood star)
owns it........

Attachments

• 316910_10150863681670556_637480555_21151514_1452043722_n.jpg
    316910_10150863681670556_637480555_21151514_1452043722_n.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 443

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She does'nt take any bull from other quad owners... she knows when she has something good!

Attachments

• 263699_10150698230870526_145511180525_19444052_8116551_n.jpg
    263699_10150698230870526_145511180525_19444052_8116551_n.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 434

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love that color, might have to paint mine........... Mind you, when you go thru the mud , NOT around it they all turn the same color any how !!!!!
Still waiting for the Battenfielder quad drag report....Who won ,what was the fastest quad there ???? Heard lots of talk before it and since not a peep, what`s with that................:confused:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, there was some comments made but in a nut shell.... you compete as a team and get points as a team, not an individual... so our team got 5 th or 6 th, ibelieve over all
Even in the cross country with the mud pits, i was in 2nd on the first one till i got into a deep hole and that was it.. i picked a bad line trying to get around someones bumper for 1 st... so i got last.. haha... there were 11 teams in total... in the chariot races we got a last, a first...and in the pipe pull we got a first and a last... out of 3 teams racing at one time

on the second heat of the cross country, i was 1st till someone with another rene snaked me and got into first... i finished second for the team on that one...
in the drags... it depended on traction in the dirt... one lane was better than the other but i made it to the semi's and got beaten out.. it was a double elimination.
now i only competed in the 800 class and did'nt run against the big blocks. 900, 940's, 909's and 1026 stokers.. that was the king of the hill class..

to give you an idea of how inconsistance dirt races can be, we raced for fun the night before, where everybody lined up with who ever you wanted to see what everything else goes like... even thou the big block motors and notous motors where quicker at the end of the track.. the difference between machines was very close sometimes, depended on which line you took and how much wheel spin you had... racing these big block machines that evening, all in all i did pretty good.. some races where only decided by 1/2 or 1 lenght.... that just shows you how much tuning you have to do and mods you have to do, just to get inches, sometimes..is it worth it?? well. honetly.. if you have spare money to spend on a adictive hobby, then yes, i guess but other wise do handling mods more .. you get a better bang for your buck...but the bang is still nice on the engine mods too, if you justify it that way..

Last edited:

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
ha ha ha pretty funny chit but the funniest one I've ever heard is Canned Ham owners are still in the "closet", they like getting bent over, they just don't like to admit it har har har :bolt:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even in the cross country with the mud pits, i was in 2nd on the first one till i got into a deep hole and that was it.. i picked a bad line trying to get around someones bumper for 1 st... so i got last
Sounds like you coulda used a better mud tire. Maybe the silverbacks I run that you told me I should get rid of!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you coulda used a better mud tire. Maybe the silverbacks I run that you told me I should get rid of!

your right, if i had the silverbacks i would have gotten out of the mud hole alot easier but you have to remember that this is a race and with the silverbacks i would have been still been close to the starting line and by the time i would have reached the finish line the quad rodeo would have been over for the evening.

If i would have not gone 2 feet to the right and wanted to pass the 1st place rider, i would have been battling for a first or second.. there is no way a quad with silver's would keep up to a xc woods bike....if they could... all the pro's would run them, wouldnt they.. this was not straight 300 ft mud racing, this was 2 miles of cross country. you don't want a mud tire for this type of racing.. you will never win over a well set up xc machine unless the rider is no good, and the rider on the mud machine is super great, then maybe....

i only said to get rid of them cause they are very hard on cv's and you seen what happened. i felt bad that you drove all that way to get a 1 hr ride in and that was it for the weekend.. otherwise they are a great tire for the mud but you can't compare them in highspeed handling and cornering..

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know bud I'm just teasing ya.

ya, its all good quinton. i kinda knew you were but if i could do magic, and switch for a split few seconds and switch back again, haha...now that would be the ticket! In those deep holes the silverbacks certainly shine!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, its all good quinton. i kinda knew you were but if i could do magic, and switch for a split few seconds and switch back again, haha...now that would be the ticket! In those deep holes the silverbacks certainly shine!

Thats why i run 30 backs on the front and 25 big horns on rear.......................

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hah yeah once we figure out how to make a tire that changes tread pattern and size at the push of a button we'll be set!

Top Bottom