I hate Thiefs!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isnt a real big deal but I thought I would look for a a couple idea form you guys,Somebody stole a Jerry Can full of diesel off my Work truck while we were away this weekend,Im hoping they put it in there car,little buggers.I think I will take another one and fill it half gas and half water and set it up,this should slow them down!
catmando!

I would definately spike something. What ever happened to the good old day's in Alberta where every pick up truck had a gun or two in the back window and you would never have anything stolen and could even leave the truck unlocked.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Summiteer, Looks like you and I are the only one familiar with Achmed

Jeff Dunham is comming to Edmonton June 14, 2009...but I'm not sure he'd be much funnier live than on youtube

W

woodies

ya sugar won't do anything but plug the fuel filter. get some aviation gas and put it in there.
if they think its gas then deisel will be a hoot! if they think its gas then you just waisted money on av gas! put sulfuric acid in the jug and just say (after the fact)that you use it for work!:dof course i kid!:eek:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love the razor blade part. sugar works best if you warm up the gas and desolve the sugar so it is not in powder form. yes this is dangerious heating gas but lets just say dont bring it to a boil lol. the best way to kill an engine (I have been told but have not tested it yet lol) is iodine. I guess you pour it in the gas and it makes a great engine lock up tighter than a nuns c/*t on sunday. I have not tried this but have heard this. where is myth busters when you need them lol. as for av gas I used to run it all the time and over 3 years it just sharpened the rings up because it is dry. I do like the acid thing. if any one tries the iodine thing and it works let me know.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cant believe what I started here,very funny,Razor blades (not sure I got that one in me)I really do like and for those who know me,good old fashion azz kicking would be my first choice but I run real slow.I do however have a brand new gallon jug of paint thinner,think that will work?Will keep ya posted on when it goes missing.
Another good one for razor Blades is break em in four quarters and hammer them into the inside of your window frames in your basement windows ,they will only break into your house once! Gut em!
Like I said,I hate thiefs!
catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what brake fluid would do? eats paint like crazy. Wondering what it would do to internal seals. bought a truck once "cheap" who had put motor oil in the break system, every seal was toast.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, some good ideas. I had a fuel tank on my trailer and the buggers drilled a hole and drained the tank all 40 gallons. Never filled her up again or fixed the tank. Although now and then the cap went missing.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant believe what I started here,very funny,Razor blades (not sure I got that one in me)I really do like and for those who know me,good old fashion azz kicking would be my first choice but I run real slow.I do however have a brand new gallon jug of paint thinner,think that will work?Will keep ya posted on when it goes missing.
Another good one for razor Blades is break em in four quarters and hammer them into the inside of your window frames in your basement windows ,they will only break into your house once! Gut em!
Like I said,I hate thiefs!
catmando!

This works all well and good if you have wood frame windows and if you have pvc windows make sure you lock em when you gone, pm me and i'll explain.

Top Bottom