I got lookin....

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...at my new seat cover for my Can Am and started to rethink doing it myself.
I've even have an upholstery gun but just don't want to make a "homemade" lookin job.
Anybody do this private or otherwise? Payment can be Tea, Beer, Jack or good old fashioned cash....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the jack? That sounds dirty! Lol. If you take your time you should be able to get it looking good. Do it in the hot sun the material will be easier to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jack Daniels.... Looks pretty straight forward but having never done anything resembling this I could see er gettin loose and crooked in a hurry. I would guess startin in the narrower middle part and workin out from there, the only video I could find was of a seat cover.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are fairly easy to do if you have a proper cut cover and not just a square piece. Just drink afterwards and not before hand lol. The worst thing that could happen is you have to pull the staples again and redo it.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are fairly easy to do if you have a proper cut cover and not just a square piece. Just drink afterwards and not before hand lol. The worst thing that could happen is you have to pull the staples again and redo it.
Sounds like you done this before, I did get a genuine can am one............the seat cover and the tea, not necessarily in that order....

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done one before long time ago. Pain in the ass then as I didn't have a proper stapler. If you wanna bring it over some time this weekend we could probably figure it out.

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try starting at the front just a couple of staples than a couple at the back than a few in the sides check for fit and adjust as required than just go around from side to side.

Top Bottom