I drank the Doolaide!

RockSmasher

Reaction score
Going from a 2012 Nytro MTX 162 (great sled by the way) to a 2013 Summit SP 154. I have 218km of total riding experience in my life, all on a Nytro, so I hope I made a good decision. It was a new XM, or a $6000 turbo, so time will tell. These Doos sure look and feel sweet though. Pick it up tomorrow, can't wait to wail on it.

RockSmasher

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I think I made the right decision based on user testimony. Christ, I read the Poo and Cat forums and I want to kill myself and I don't even own one. I hope it's as reliable as the dealer tells me. Great dealer by the way, Don at Grassland Trailer Sales. Stand up dood.

Last edited:

RockSmasher

Reaction score
Haha, so I hear Powder. The company I work for is moving to Redwater actually, I might have met you already in town. PM me if you work at NAPA.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doolaide.png

Last edited:

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going from a 2012 Nytro MTX 162 (great sled by the way) to a 2013 Summit SP 154. I have 218km of total riding experience in my life, all on a Nytro, so I hope I made a good decision. It was a new XM, or a $6000 turbo, so time will tell. These Doos sure look and feel sweet though. Pick it up tomorrow, can't wait to wail on it.
Trading your sled in or selling it.

Top Bottom