Hunters range gps

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone no where I can get gps way points and tracks for Hunters range.
I have a Magellan xcross over.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was also wondering if the trails are pretty staright forward like this map I am posting. I have never been to Hunters Range and the guy that was going to ride with us tomorrow that knows the trails just backed out and can't make it. I don't want to get to lost up there lol

Attachments

• 2enderby_trail_map.jpg
    2enderby_trail_map.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 35

sledrocs

Reaction score
ya its pretty stright foward. but dont go if its cloudy stay on the upper trails if ur byurself,

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google Earth has the
Hunters Range Cabin at N50 40 07.5 W118 55 40.0
Gordon Sydney at N50 43 27.7 W118 54 44.6

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google Earth has the
Hunters Range Cabin at N50 40 07.5 W118 55 40.0
Gordon Sydney at N50 43 27.7 W118 54 44.6

Thanks for the hunters range gps info.
I am new to useing the topo gps. I got a kick out of looking at the tracks after riding all day. you sure can tell where the meadows are looks like a 3 year old scribling lots of loops.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome place , going to ride it april 12th ish

Ya i wish I had gone there sooner its so close to home to. lots of big open meadows, wide trails and some decent hills to climb with out having to worry to much about avalanches. does anybody know anything about the millitary bunker up there thats kind of wierd in the middle of nowhere?
with the old dozer in front.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i wish I had gone there sooner its so close to home to. lots of big open meadows, wide trails and some decent hills to climb with out having to worry to much about avalanches. does anybody know anything about the millitary bunker up there thats kind of wierd in the middle of nowhere?
with the old dozer in front.

don't know much about it , just been there a couple of times , but a place I like to go back to , want to try to get in from the back by the fish hatchery , been up a ways but want to go further , spring with long days is a good time to learn

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See if you can get one of these better maps says here you can get em from the trail collector or Snowmobile shops and other stores in Enderby.

They were grooming right to Sidney's cabin every Wednesday I think.

Top Bottom