hows fernie looking

chris79

Reaction score
hey guys

just wondering how things are looking around fernie gettin ichy to get out even for a road ride thanks :beer::beer:

chris

chris79

Reaction score
Its good now to goo for a ride i went yesterday it was pretty good

Cool we're did you go?? She was a bit chilly I bet. I was cruising the stubble fields for about a half hour today she was nipply. Just not the same when you can't see the hills. Thanks

Chris

coop dog

Reaction score
winter is slow to come. Was very cold for the last week. snowing lightly. all we we really got is rd riding. Cranbrook has more snow - go up white swan.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
winter is slow to come. Was very cold for the last week. snowing lightly. all we we really got is rd riding. Cranbrook has more snow - go up white swan.

Is there snow at White Swan? Getting there from the Bull River via Munroe Lake is not good as there is only 6" in the Bull River Valley (at the north end). The further north one goes in the Elk Valley the less snow there is. Is there snow in the upper White, East White, Myiuk, or east of Canal Flats?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Any update on Fernie? Looking to go New Years eve for a couple of days.

Snow is good; some places better than others. With the recent snow and the weak base everything is just waiting to avalanche. IMO there will be a huge natural cycle of avalanches over the next few days and into new year's....time to ride the trees... Be careful out there!

Top Bottom