Howdy

TeamForce211

Reaction score
Hey there, from Goose Lake/Whitecourt area, love the skeg out here, also ride around cadomin, mountain park, robb area. Ride a '07 Brute Force 750, HMF pipe, Moose Chip, EPI clutch kit,K&N,Snorkled,DynoJet Kit, Highlifter Pen Locker, Highlifter Full Skids and A-arm gaurds, Highlifter Checker Plate Bumper, ITP SS108 rims with 27' Swamplites, 3000lbs winch and some other dimond plate add ons too. :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'TeamForce211'. Sounds to be a mean machine. Do you sled ?

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello TeamForce211

I presume by the name there is more to your "Company" After reading your intro... it seems you've dressed the machine up [aggressively minded..] there ought not be many places you can't go.... :D

Welcome to the sight, hope you enjoy it.

Hey there, from Goose Lake/Whitecourt area, love the skeg out here, also ride around cadomin, mountain park, robb area. Ride a '07 Brute Force 750, HMF pipe, Moose Chip, EPI clutch kit,K&N,Snorkled,DynoJet Kit, Highlifter Pen Locker, Highlifter Full Skids and A-arm gaurds, Highlifter Checker Plate Bumper, ITP SS108 rims with 27' Swamplites, 3000lbs winch and some other dimond plate add ons too. :D

TeamForce211

Reaction score
Well theres still afew places i cant go, haha But theres afew grizzly boys arond here that get kida bitter when i blow by them in the skeg lol still puts a smile on my face tho. :D

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... That quad sounds mean!

TeamForce211

Reaction score
Thanx guys, yea i cant complain with it. still makes me grit my teeth when them cam-am's pull up beside me tho. still cant compete with them. looks like something good finaly came outa the east! (other than the sun). lmao hahahaha

Top Bottom