How to say Klim

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I hear alot of different sayings that people call the popular sled gear.
Speaking to Heather today from DCI in Mcgrath its

The line over the i makes the I strong, so it sounds like climb not clem

Just something stupid I thought about today, brain fart day.:p

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it is Klime ..or Climb.pretty funny up north we are a differnet breed lol

Klim Snowmobile Clothing and Gear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Company
Located in Rigby, Idaho, Klim sledwear was developed by individuals who spent time in the snow and cold of Southeastern Idaho. Nestled near the Teton Mountains proved an especially effective testing ground for Klim, resulting in clothing that evolved to establish the company as a benchmark leader in the development and manufacture of snowmobile gear.

Developed around the concept of "layered" clothing, found effective in mountaineering, Klim utilizes cutting edge materials in manufacturing their jackets, bibs, pants, and gloves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Technology
For example, Klim sledwear makes use of technology like Gore-Tex® XCR®. This technology allows perspiration to wick through the membrane of the clothing to keep the user dry during intense and extended periods of activity. And because it's Gore-Tex®, it's waterproof.

The combination of venting moisture away from the body, and stopping snow, wind, and rain at the outer shell, allows a wearer to tolerate cold temperatures for long periods of time. With Klim gear you can enjoy your time outdoors, whether it's sledding, skiing, or working outside without the dampness that can result with other brands of clothing.

In addition, Klim lives up to their commitment to the durability of their clothing by backing many of their products with a lifetime warranty. One purchase equals season after season of use, paying for itself in the longevity of the product and the enjoyment you will experience in the outdoors.
What We Offer
As an authorized dealer, Helmet Outlet USA offers an array of Klim sledwear products. In fact, many of our employees make use of their own Klim apparel during the winter season. If you have any questions about this fabulous product don't hesitate to contact us at (208) 762-9462. View our Klim catalog now.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I just assumed everyone knew that ;)

So does that make some of us mods members of team Slime?

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear alot of different sayings that people call the popular sled gear.
Speaking to Heather today from DCI in Mcgrath its

The line over the i makes the I strong, so it sounds like climb not clem

Just something stupid I thought about today, brain fart day.:p

thats funny, when I first saw their gear a while back I was trying to figure it out as well, but once I heard the name it made good sense,:beer:

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats funny, when I first saw their gear a while back I was trying to figure it out as well, but once I heard the name it made good sense,:beer:

I guess the company thought by putting an "E" on the end of the word just made to much sense :d:gathering:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing to see here move along... dragracing.jpg

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup climb . It is surprising how many times this has come up in conversation with other sledders lol.

willhickey

Reaction score
My wife and i were having this argument right before Christmas. I am glad that we now have the answer.

Top Bottom