How many sleds

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was hoping someone could help me out, we are goin to Valemount on Friday and one of the guys has bailed. Now I have a Interstate enclosed and it is 14 feet plus five for the cone and was just wondering if anyone has fit three sleds in theirs? I thought two facing forward and one backwards, not sure so if anyone has done this let me know if it works or not. Thanks.:beer:

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a similar canadian hauler and i fit them so that all three in backward so the track can fit in the v nose. Spread the first two right to the walls and slowly put the other inbetween. make sure to strap down and put padding between the tunnels and the nose of the third. I rambled a bit there but if you dont understand just PM ill try to talk it out!LOL:)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
one of the guys i was rding with on sat had a 3 place inclosed, and he fit 3 long track sleds in, 2 forward and 1 back ward, worked good too, had to turn the skis on the one though, lol

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I will try that. I needed to know if it would work so I don't go and make other trailer arrangments.

Top Bottom