How many people

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Go on trips, vacations and things like that and check in to see whats happening on thier fave website because they can't handle the seperation anxiety? You know..... Something like sitting around a camp fire at a get away and logging on to S&M while others drink and have fun.

How do you justify that?

G

Guest1

ME...but A&K wasn't the site I logged onto on a reg basis...it was that other one....;)...and mostly just to BAN RX1 and whoever his alter was that day...:d

OVER!!!

ps...and to post updates (arrest reports) on my vacation in the lounge because the blog idea died the same day my puter did...LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We will be starting a dependancy support group.....

meet online daily @ snowandmud.com/forum

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell, ive been on s@m on my laptop and paused to check what was happening here on my Iphone just out of habbit..... god thats sad really:(

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I just check in once in a while.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can quit any time I want , you they made me a VIP today ,I don't have a problem

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a habit really, im on every mornin between 430 530, then again at night...
what can i say , just a awesome bunch of peeps, now if only i can meet some of ya that be awesome....next summer.. less work more quaddin....an beer an golf an of course S&M...

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girlfriends family and friends think Im a sex dieviant because shes always sayin Im addicted to s&m,but I no Im not,I could stop anytime,Idont have to come on here,Im strong enought to live without,I no I could if I really wanted to honestly,but anyways well see you all tommorow.:d

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why did we bring another thread from 2008 ttt??? i don't get it lately, why are people so bored that they are searching threads from 2 years ago to comment on??

Top Bottom