Hotrod Adding Possible Second Groomer!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After bringing in the new Prenoth last season Hotrods been tossing the idea around of bringing in a second machine as back-up just in case. I like the idea because he said he'd let guys like myself or maybe Barry get some training and then while Hotrods doing one hill the another hill could be done at the same time. It still needs to be rigged up with a blade and drag but with a few small poweraddeds we feel this is the ticket to your smooth comfortable ride up to the heavens of McBride!!! Higgins.

Attachments

• Fawcett Lake 2010 084.jpg
    Fawcett Lake 2010 084.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Fawcett Lake 2010 085.jpg
    Fawcett Lake 2010 085.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 67

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got one of those. works good til you hit a rock and break the aluminum idlers and cut the track:rant: They are fun for the WOT turn the T full left and watch your passenger fly out:d

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Hotrod up to my lake spot in July and there is a trappers cabin way out back by one of the rivers. We came upon this in the trappers camp so i took a few pics, i came back a couple weeks later and it was gone so obviously they still operate it.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, practise time. oh ya I don't have anytime left for that. snow on the mountain tops Monday morning, was on my way to PG so no camera in truck, but it was there.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the sounds of these white mountain tops starting early!! Hope its not just teasing everyone. Besides Barry with you rippin' around on that RzR this would be just a natural for you, and hey you'd be the pride of McBride if everybody seen you riding this puppy.

Top Bottom