Hood Pin Fix?

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Lost another of those little round press-pin things that keeps the rear corner of the hoods in place on the XM's. (The little round nub things that click in to close the hood).

I've lost 4 or 5 of them now. Tried glueing them in place, doesn't work.

Anyone got a tip for keeping the bloody things from popping out and getting lost?

Skidoo wants like $9 each for them (about 5 grams of plastic) and I'm getting tired of paying them.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost another of those little round press-pin things that keeps the rear corner of the hoods in place on the XM's. (The little round nub things that click in to close the hood).

I've lost 4 or 5 of them now. Tried glueing them in place, doesn't work.

Anyone got a tip for keeping the bloody things from popping out and getting lost?

Skidoo wants like $9 each for them (about 5 grams of plastic) and I'm getting tired of paying them.

I heard BRP knew there was an issue, but that could be trash talk too..

I heard that BRP has a fix on the way.... I also heard that if you buy ones for a 2013 they work much better.... Seems silly that they would mess with something like that... The ones in the '13s worked great Now everyone is having issues with the '14s....

JDisco

Reaction score
if your talking about the clips that are right by your knee/tank, then just take them out an rotate 180 it make the clip tighter.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you guys buying them?
Don't we all have bumper to bumper??

Top Bottom