Honda Pioneer 700

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so does anybody have one, tried one, know someone who has one ? How are they working out so far ?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with one all weekend , it was on a demo ride.......
The fellow with it was quite dissapointed .
It bottemed out on everything .Not nearly enough power for its size ! Could not spin all four tires in the thicker mud. No ground clearance or preload adjustment on the shocks. Crappy crowded back seats,it went okay i guess .........would be good on a golf course,or acreage not much good offroad on rutted trails....
The guy is now looking at a KAWI 4 seater teryx.........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not worth a chit, great for acreage, or industrial applications, for recreational purposes they are useless. Leave em with the farm equipment crowd, Was out with one this weekend, will not turn the tires in mud, way to small tires, no ground clearance, needed tows constantly, not reliable at all. Not made or suitable for the west country

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has poor brakes ran into our rzr.

Cab is not sealed it filled with water..

Gas cap fell off..

Winch line is tangled.

Tires sure don't spin in the mud..

Guy was not impressed at all..

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good info, keep it coming

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have to say it did go farther than i thought it would have, But as a outwest mud machine buy something else, as no amount of money will make it much better, It is a great work machine and farm acreage vehicle

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks and sounds like a real dud by Honda, they best to stick to the work style quads

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks and sounds like a real dud by Honda, they best to stick to the work style quads

i would say it is a work quad, ran good never missed a beat, would be ok for the occasional foray into the trails but you will need a big winch.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a typical honda, my friend is looking for an acreage machine that may see occasional trail use, this may work for him...thanks for the feedback guys

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that side by side is a joke, 9.6" of ground clearance and 6" of travel.....really it looks like you could put my truck tires on it !

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old saying "if your not riding a honda you are walking back" is pretty well pointless............
Either way your gonna get where you are going at about the same time...........!!!!!!

Top Bottom