HMP seats

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody run an HMP seat and know where to get one in the Edmonton area. Have tried Tachycardia but have had no response. Am looking for one for an 03 zx chassis.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep trying if you want i can phone him and get him to call you back.....Nice seats.......Im getting one done right know from my dragon.......

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody run an HMP seat and know where to get one in the Edmonton area. Have tried Tachycardia but have had no response. Am looking for one for an 03 zx chassis.

You can reach Terry direct at 780-349-2429. Known Terry for years, does very nice work, will build what ever you can dream-up! Within reason!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We sell HMP ZX chassis seats. I have none in stock, If you would like one give me a call at 780-218-3398 and we can discuss building one for you.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can reach Terry direct at 780-349-2429. Known Terry for years, does very nice work, will build what ever you can dream-up! Within reason!!

I need a seat built like a Lazy Boy recliner so I can stretch out and have a nap when we stop for lunch. Boy, that would be nice.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We would like to hear your comments and suggestions on the seats. Any recomendations, likes , dislikes. The more input we get from you, the riders the better we can make our products for you. Not only does HMP do seats, There is also ultra lightweight backpacks and tunnel bags. Skidoo XP seats are near finished and IQ seats skins are being designed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom