Hm turbo Vipec Realworld video

800dragon_rmk

Reaction score
240 H.O Hm turbo kit with the vipec. Sleds running great, great throttle response, no lag. Video was from this past weekend sledding, need more snow!
Any questions ask away!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4BMjz6FEKZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit- having trouble embedding this video

Last edited:

dcski701

Reaction score
looks like its running great, where did you get the install done? is the ebc working or is it using mechanical boost?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HM turbos. Isn't that the fags who go to revy for early season testing and hot caught leaving piles of coors and miller beer cans behind?

800dragon_rmk

Reaction score
Thanks for throwing that video up for me! sleds still running mechanical boost but they are working on the ebc right now. Sled moves really good, no complaints. And as for the beer can comment i have no idea about that, never been to revy before

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it just me or does the RPM seem to hunt quite a bit for a turbo sled?

800dragon_rmk

Reaction score
Hey guys I never posted this video for people to bitch about hm, I don't agree with the left over cans but hasn't this been beat to death in the other thread. Ill delete this if it continues

dcski701

Reaction score
Let's keep this thread about Hm turbos, there is already one about beercans. I am running the 19 up kit on a 2013 with mech boost so far. It runs really good. Pulling 7900 rpm at 8000 ft, just gotta take off a little clutch weight to get to 8050. Recoil rope melted so 13 guys be careful of where u have the rope routed.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it runs pretty good. How much Hp? That vipec system sounds like the way to go.

shady280zx

Reaction score
That was the 240 H.P Kit. Av-Gas and upgraded injectors.

I am running the HM kit as well, 190hp pump gas. This will be 'the' kit as far as I am concerned, but I would wait till it has been on the snow all season. Don't get me wrong mine is working great, pull and go, no lag, love it. But I can't wait for the EBC to be up and running, then it will be unreal. Yes lets leave the beer cans out of this, I have no idea if it was them. If it was please leave them be so they can sober up and finish the fine tuning on the kits. Thinking I may go to Montana and pay them a visit, I'll be sure to bring some real beer ;)

Top Bottom