Highly Recommend Zacstracks !!!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from spending 5 days with the Zacs crew in Kakwa... Would highly recommend to everybody that has not taken the avy course from Zacs to take it... Lori and Randy know their stuff, and their course is simply the best course I've taken..... the classroom course is very informative, but to put it all in prospective the field day is great, and we learned that for yrs our group was making mistakes.....

So a Big Thanks to Lori, Randy, Carol and Peter(from avalanche canada) for a great 5 days and for a great course...

Oh and PS... would put Lori up against anybody on or off the trail...man can that girl ride....:eek:

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 24

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the two day course last year from Zac's I highly recommend it. No second thought it should be an essential requirement if you are riding in the mountains!!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also took their course in Golden. Highly recommended!! Especially if you think you already know enough. :cool: You WILL learn that you don't . Save your friends life , take the course. :)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im taking the course next weekend in Fort Saskatchewan then the following weekend in Valemount. But im suprised with the outcome so far, I thought more people would sign up for the course, Its under $300.00 for the complete course and thats only 2 days. I think if your a mountain rider, this is the best thing you can spend your money on. I know I should of taken this years ago, and I just kept putting it off. I been dealing with Lori on putting the course on in Fort Saskatchewan and thats been great.

Looking forward to it. If your interested its under Avalanche courses under general snowmbile chat or Avalanche awareness.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im taking the course next weekend in Fort Saskatchewan then the following weekend in Valemount. But im suprised with the outcome so far, I thought more people would sign up for the course, Its under $300.00 for the complete course and thats only 2 days. I think if your a mountain rider, this is the best thing you can spend your money on. I know I should of taken this years ago, and I just kept putting it off. I been dealing with Lori on putting the course on in Fort Saskatchewan and thats been great.

Looking forward to it. If your interested its under Avalanche courses under general snowmbile chat or Avalanche awareness.

Could not agree any better RK.... the best TOOL you could put in the TOOL BOX for backcountry sledding..... over the weekend I have seen guys that have had beacons and not a clue how to use then in a search senerio..:eek:

But would also say that not just take the classroom course...you need to also take the field session...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Lori may be able to ride but man can she talk! She could probably reduce the field day in half if she would just get to the point lol. Cheers Lori you do a good job!:beer:;)

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also took their course in Golden. Highly recommended!! Especially if you think you already know enough. :cool: You WILL learn that you don't . Save your friends life , take the course. :)

I also took the AST 1 course in Golden on Jan 31st..........and learned a lot. Thanks to Lori, Randy and the Crew. Job well done! Highly Recommended...............and well worth the money. Save a friend(s) and play safe

Cheers :beer:

Top Bottom