Hi

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Bought a sled (98 RMK 700) in Nov 05 (CDI box went on first trip in Tumbler and got to ride it for a whole 2 1/2 weeks that year) and loved it so much bought a new one this year (Dragon 700 155). Not a real experienced rider, still learning, been to Kakwa, McBride and Tumbler. Don't do any high-marking yet, maybe when I get better.

Here's hoping we get as much snow as last year!!!

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.... You should enjoy that sled... Why not the 800?

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I thought I was stretching it buying a new one as it was (800 $2400 more) but after about a week, thought maybe I should have spent the extra cash, considering the 800's only 4 pounds heavier. By that time they were al sold.

For my current ability, this should be more than enough for now (my last one was enough to scare the #$%$# out of me a few times).

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Welcome to the site. Nice to hear about the new ride, your gonna really like the way it handles (from what I hear).
You've got lots of time to learn to highmark.
A failed attempt can sometime be costly....here is an example
Hello all. Bought a sled (98 RMK 700) in Nov 05 (CDI box went on first trip in Tumbler and got to ride it for a whole 2 1/2 weeks that year) and loved it so much bought a new one this year (Dragon 700 155). Not a real experienced rider, still learning, been to Kakwa, McBride and Tumbler. Don't do any high-marking yet, maybe when I get better.

Here's hoping we get as much snow as last year!!!

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad tree!! Yeah, I'm fine to watch the extreme climbers for now. I just want to get into the areas to watch and keep my sled and self healthy for now. Rolled my quad once, $100/roll, so don't want to break the sled.

I'm in the Naziville Strathcona County where if you're not riding a horse or hiking/skiing, you're a criminal, but we still do it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,If I didnt read the title first I would have guessed she made it,Nice little climb for a young lady,Unfortunate ending but at least she was ok!
catmando!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site, I have heard that the 700 is a great sled, the 800 are nowhere to be found, only if you snowchecked one :thumbsdownm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom