Hi all Newbie here :)

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSC01017.jpg
hi all brian here from near sun peaks bc got a 98 670 summit x (just bought) and lookin forward to hear any comment or suggestion on this new sled....thanx all Brian:)

GRD

Reaction score
Take it back and and get a Polaris....

JJ - Welcome to the site. I rode one of those when my Dad lived in Valemount. Good reliable sled.

View attachment 1456
hi all brian here from near sun peaks bc got a 98 670 summit x (just bought) and lookin forward to hear any comment or suggestion on this new sled....thanx all Brian:)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ain't she a beauty...great little sled as long as you don't have more than 3ft of fresh champange powder, after last season's record snows I have gone to a 144 x 2", was stuck a little to often. i use to live in Heffley so I know your area well, have fun with it!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keep riding you have a sled that will doo it. Enjoy and post often and tell us a little bit about your area please.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are loads of inexpensive iimprovements you can do to that sled,if your handy. Lots of cheap used parts out there also.That being said,it's also a pretty strong reliable stocker.Have fun with it.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx all again for your comments....been doing alot of reading on this sled.....figured i did good bein an X model and all the neat stuff that comes with this. i am a licenced auto technician ( but working on wakeboats now :) so a little mechanical modifications probably wont be out of the question...on tech stuff.....any comments on the Digital Performance Management (DPM) system for altitude/temp compensation??? local riding 4000-7000 ft with some trail/play just below 4000 ft. i understand this was the first year they used it???
thanx again Brian:)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has worked real good at all elevations, just use the clutch clickers to match elevation.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your thinking of a longer track, I'm getting rail extensions custom made from a guy in Lumby (wildchild) I'll let you know how they turn out. I wanted full hyfax and had trouble finding them.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Briguy,

That sled is exactly what my climber started as, there is huge potential in that engine.:D:D:D

Top Bottom