Hey!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello out there! I'm glad to see some female riders out there as I am usually the only one in the group!:clapping: I ride an 06 MXZ Renegade 800 piped with a 144" 2". My husband rides an 07 Summit 800 piped with some clutch work. When there's no snow I ride an 04 660 Raptor and he has an 04 yfz 450.

Mikey

Reaction score
Hey Skinnybitch, welcome to the site. My wife and I are both sledders too, she has a 06' 800 144" Summit and mine is a 07' 800 151" summit. We mostly ride in the mountains (Fernie, Mcbride, Vale) however do to a planned but poorly timed event she's off the sled for this season.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey skinnybitch,

I feel mean just saying that (laugh) There are 2 female type riders in our group. Yeah for girls :D I ride an 800 with a 144 also, cat of course;)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I bet with a name like skinnybitch I bet that sled of yours is scard not to come over the top eh! LOLWelcome to the site!Catgirl,not onlt great to see girls riding,but hey,riding a cat!:You_Rock:
If you ladies and your significant others are interested I'm planning a second couples trip mar 8 through 11,All you need is a dependable sled and a husband LOL! There is limited room so if interested email me.Beginner skill level is fine.This trip is all about the ladies!
catmando!:snowmobilers_wave:

P.S. Not saying you couldnt out ride me!

Mikey

Reaction score
Well I bet with a name like skinnybitch I bet that sled of yours is scard not to come over the top eh! LOLWelcome to the site!Catgirl,not onlt great to see girls riding,but hey,riding a cat!:You_Rock:
If you ladies and your significant others are interested I'm planning a second couples trip mar 8 through 11,All you need is a dependable sled and a husband LOL! There is limited room so if interested email me.Beginner skill level is fine.This trip is all about the ladies!

P.S. Not saying you couldnt out ride me!

Catmando, where are you planning the couples trip too?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando, where are you planning the couples trip too?

Valemount,likely most of the riding will be at Clemina as there are a couple ladies that are fairly new to the sport,although we will always be close to some hills that will let the boys unwind!If your interested let me know!I will likely put up a post to see if there are any other couples interested.We stand now at 3 couples confermed,1 couple pretty sure!
catmando!:danceMsn:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome To The Site Skinnybitch

WELCOME ABOARD, SKINNYBITCH(FROM DRAYTON VALLEY). THERE ARE LOTS OF LADIES ON THIS SITE, I'VE NOTICED. KEEP IT UP!!!

HEY CATMANDOO: WE'RE BAAAACK. KEEP US IN TOUCH ON THE COUPLES RIDE, CAUSE I'M INTERESTED...:cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to hear that,I will,last year was a great time.Would like to have you and your better half along!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many days of riding and are all of those days going to be spent at Clemina?:headscratch3: I know of a some other couples who may be interested as well!

Mikey

Reaction score
For the most part I would say were in too. Keep us posted Catmando sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I know my wife is ticked that I'm leaving in the morning without her. Oh well, she'll get over it!

Summitgirl

Reaction score
Women Rock.... I love the fact that more women are getting into sports like snowmobiling. I ride a 800 Summit and when there is not snow I race motocross on a YZ250F. My other half rides a Cat 900M and YZ250F as well. Went to Revy over Christmas and I don't think I saw more that 2 other ladies up top all week. Talk about feeling out numbered.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Your right, there aren`t a lot of lady riders here, but I am seeing more and some of them ride better than the some guys :thumbsup2: . You see more ladies here in the spring.
I think the guys are telling them it`s too hard for them to ride here so they won`t come along.

Top Bottom