Hey guys, my first sled EVER. Summit 670X

SprinterX

Reaction score
Just picking up my first sled ever, a 98 Summit 670X.
It's in cherry condition, only 1,500 miles - $2,500
Been searching all over trying to get up to speed on some of the exciting world of snowmobiling. Can't wait to hit the trails and slopes.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats... sounds like a killer deal. Theres Lots to learn about sledding if you want to really get into it! This is a great site with lots of knowledgable people.

Just remember one thing... you don't have to be embarassed because you ride a Doo... everyone is accepted here!!! :):D

I'm sure you'll enjoy the 670 summit! It's a fun sled, I had a friend who owned one :)

SprinterX

Reaction score
Just remember one thing... you don't have to be embarassed because you ride a Doo... everyone is accepted here!!! :):D
Is owning a Ski Doo like owning a Polarazz in the atv world. I'd hate to be ostracized :ha_ha: before I really get going.
I've been told the Doos are the only way to go to the top.:imnew:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Your 670x With The Rotary Valve, Was "the" Sled To Beat In Its Day In The Mountains!!! It Is Still "very" Competitive On The Grass Drag And Ice Drag Circuits. Lots Of Power From The Rotary Valves, But Was Expensive To Build And With The Rotary Valve Design(instead Of Reeds) Was Almost At The Maximum Efficiency Size For Power And Economy, And That Is Basically Why The Rotary Valve Design Has Disappeared(rotary Valve Designs On Anything Over 700cc Is Inefficient, From What I Understand, And Also More Complicated Than The Reed Valve Design). The 670x Might Be A Little Heavy On The Fuel & Oil, But Carry Extra With You And You'll Be Fine. I Have A '99 670x Summit Thats Mildly Modded, And Still Fun To Ride. Enjoy Your Sled, And Just Remember You Can Always Challenge Almost Anyone To A Race, And You'll Do Well.......

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome good chocie on the doo don't let the artic crap and poo guys tell you any diffrent and yamaha is outta the books

Top Bottom