Hey from Dead rear

acidmaxx

Reaction score
New to the site, new to the area aswell, ride alot by rocky/ nordeg, hit bragg creek last satarday, Looking for people to ride with, Im running an 07 sportsman 800, im a mudder like hills to, if anyone wants to ride msg me im down for anything

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
New to the site, new to the area aswell, ride alot by rocky/ nordeg, hit bragg creek last satarday, Looking for people to ride with, Im running an 07 sportsman 800, im a mudder like hills to, if anyone wants to ride msg me im down for anything

Welcome 'Acidmaxx'..... Good one (user name). Got some riding pictures to show us. If ya have not yet can you post your location on the member map on the main page.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:welcomebluesign:acidmaxx, you will find lots of riding buddies here.:friends:Don't forget to check out what we have to offer :D on the left side of the screen.:awesome_dude::bike::bike::bike:

Last edited:

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Acidmaxx :Cool9::Cool9: .... I live down in the lower 48 of the Good Ole USA, so if ya ever come to Utah, look me up !! :patriot:
You shouldn't have a problem find'in someone to go rid'in with from this forum :canadaflag:... cause, I'm not sure if anyone else here works ?? :Chap:
I think all they do all day is ride !!! .... :common001::common001::common001:
Kinda makes me jealous ...... :ha_ha:

Anyway, Welcome ....

Later ....
Gunny :thumbsup2:

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Acidmaxx :Cool9::Cool9: .... I live down in the lower 48 of the Good Ole USA, so if ya ever come to Utah, look me up !! :patriot:
You shouldn't have a problem find'in someone to go rid'in with from this forum :canadaflag:... cause, I'm not sure if anyone else here works ?? :Chap:
I think all they do all day is ride !!! .... :common001::common001:
Kinda makes me jealous ......

Anyway, Welcome ....

Later ....

I'm at work, does that count...:beerchug: :shots:...

Welcome Acidmaxx...

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couleeman, So, that's your story & I suppose you're gonna stick to it, right ??
:violin::violin:
Nice try .... but I knows you been out rid'in :Snowmobile1: ...... now haven't ya ??
While I've been slav'in away here at the office ...... :gathering: ...... HONEST !! :D

Well, you take care now, ya hear !!! :Cool9::Cool9:

Later ....

Top Bottom