Hey all!

RM-Z250

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Callum or Cal for short. Just moved to Edmonton from England about 3 months ago and I'm looking to get introduced into the Local dirt biking scene

So if anyone knows any information about local trails or tracks, Drop me a line..it'd be nice to meet you!

Thanks all,
Cal

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey, Welcome Aboard Cal.... There Are Some Links On This Site To Biking Places, I Just Can't Pin It Down.... I Know There's A Motocross Comin' Up Soon, And Rknight111 Has Posted The Where And When......... Enjoy This Site, And You'll Find Its Very Addicting

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site and Canada. How did you find this site?
There is a Dirt bike racing club where you can race, all ages don't let the name fool you, "Alberta Old Timers motocross association"
You can look in the left side menu under links or here is the link to all the dirt bike clubs

or

If you go to the left menu go to the Trail maps and Staging area's and look in alberta area's for Bruderheim, thats a good place to ride that is local. Dont forget to have Insurance and Registeration with you. And please take in what you take out.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and to Canada!, I am sure there is a few of us that could introduce you to sledding aswell!!:D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Canada Cal. Come out to the sled show in Oct. and meet more Snow and mudders.
Steve

RM-Z250

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! really appreciate it.

I would like to have a go at sledding..it's just finding the money to actually buy one! After all, I need a sport for the winter!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I like your attitude.:specool:
Steve
Thanks for the info guys! really appreciate it.

I would like to have a go at sledding..it's just finding the money to actually buy one! After all, I need a sport for the winter!

RM-Z250

Reaction score
haha! Thanks! If it's got an engine and it's off-road I'll ride it!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha! Thanks! If it's got an engine and it's off-road I'll ride it!

Good to hear...But are you not allowed on the roads here...keep driving on the wrong side?.....lol Hope to see you at the sled show or Average Joes! Worked with alot of Britt's while working over seas....had some good times!!:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi hows it going eh. Welcome to Canada. Big bike race East of Edmonton on Highway 16 on Range Road 211 just follow the signs Enjoy

Top Bottom