Help, No spark on summit 800

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright so the last time I rode my summit it was ideling kinda weird (realy low) witch its been doing for a while. My clickers on my primary were at #4 and was only reaching 7500 rpm. We stopped for gas and on the way back my sled seemed like it was gunna die out at about half throttle. I had to keep here at high rpm. Then my buddies cat broke down so i pulled the teather and helped him out (my emergency killswitch is broken so I unpluged it and capped the ends). It started up fine but i was just ideling around and she died. NO SPARK! I put in a new stator, coil, and plug wires. What do I do now?? My ecm has been replaced before but I have descoverd a small crack in it. Iduno if there is anyway to bypass my teather or what. PLEASE HELP!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7500 on clicker 4 at low elevation...your clutches need WORK

as for the spark..

what does your headlight do when you pull it over?

get someone to watch.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7500 on clicker 4 at low elevation...your clutches need WORK

as for the spark..

what does your headlight do when you pull it over?

get someone to watch.

the weekend before it was 8000 rpm on the lowest and now this. Headlights dont to anything.

Swapdonkeys

Reaction score
Check your RAVE valves my 07 rev did the exzact same thing I though it was clutching! It was not, the RAVE Diaphram came apart easy fix put back together with a little locktight on the threads and as good as new back on clicker 1 with 8200 plus I may need to add some weight. That was of course after 3 weeks of playing with clutching. Not sure about the spark.

Top Bottom