Help! Being Forced To Go To Mexico

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flying out of Calgary at 6:00am to the miserable heat of Mexico, so I need some help. I need pics of this past and next weekend posted ASAP as I will need a fix after sitting on the beach drinking cervesa's all day. I know what your all thinking "that poor sucker, he could be up sleddin but he's stuck down there." I guess I'll just have to take one for the team! Have fun, play safe.....más tequila

adiós

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know the feeling. The wife says I have to go Vegas next weekend. So much for the sled plans. lol:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading to vegas in 4 1/2 hours....

Ok you get a little head start to catch up to our calgary departure, lets see if we can get pilots to do a wingtip to wintip dragrace across the mountain tops, that might help.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll run it past my pilot if you talk to yours...know i should sleep but might as well just stay up for the 4 hrs now...bs on snow and mud

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey , 98, I saw your sled on your truck East of Innisfail a few weeks ago. I am going to Revy this thursday and I will post you some pics Friday night. You should be in a need for a fix by then. LOL. Have fun, I know that I will. :d:d:d

Top Bottom