HELP Appliance repair

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good appliance repair place / guy around Sherwood Park. My 4 yr old Fridge packed it in yesterday and I have to either get it fixed or replaced today... can't wait with a toddler in the house and all the food sitting in coolers on the back deck. Sounds like the compressor quit

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good appliance repair place / guy around Sherwood Park. My 4 yr old Fridge packed it in yesterday and I have to either get it fixed or replaced today... can't wait with a toddler in the house and all the food sitting in coolers on the back deck. Sounds like the compressor quit

You know sounds like the same thing happened to me about a year ago. Thought it was a compressor the fridge just quit. I spoke to my neighbor and he informed me to empty the fridge place it the back of my truck, strap it down and drive around the neighborhood for half an hour. I did so, kind of pain unloading and loading but glad I did. Brought the fridge inside plugged it in and never looked back. I'm not a appliance tech or anything like that, but by driving around it mixes the freon around and to this day it works fine.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Got great service at Sherwood Appliance. Unfortunately they are not an authorized warranty shop for my brand of fridge. If it's the compresor it's still covered other than that not too expensive to fix. Had to buy a new bar fridge to get me through till Tuesday when the other shop can come take a look at the paper weight. Thanks to Ron and summitric for the tip if I have to buy a new one it will probably be from Sherwood Appliance

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Got great service at Sherwood Appliance. Unfortunately they are not an authorized warranty shop for my brand of fridge. If it's the compresor it's still covered other than that not too expensive to fix. Had to buy a new bar fridge to get me through till Tuesday when the other shop can come take a look at the paper weight. Thanks to Ron and summitric for the tip if I have to buy a new one it will probably be from Sherwood Appliance

doesnt that seem to be a whole lot of work to get ur wife to agree to a beer fridge or is it just me

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all in the presentation... lol Thanks for the laugh

Top Bottom