Hello

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
Hello all!! I am interested in this forum to learn whats going on in the world of Atv's and educate where i see possible! Im trying to figure out what sled to buy this year!! Partial to Arctic Cat but im eye balling the Polaris. Looking at the 800's with 150-155'' track! Any input?

Thanks

Skinnykid

Reaction score
Welcome! Buy the sled that you like the best. They all work well but at the end of the day you have to like what you ride.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all!! I am interested in this forum to learn whats going on in the world of Atv's and educate where i see possible! Im trying to figure out what sled to buy this year!! Partial to Arctic Cat but im eye balling the Polaris. Looking at the 800's with 150-155'' track! Any input?

Thanks

The big advantage here in whitecourt is that the polaris dealer is real easy to deal with. All the new sleds are pretty good nowadays but if you don't have a good dealer you can get along with it could be a nightmare. Both are good sleds and you would not be dissapointed with either. Welcome to the site

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends on what you like. I'm a Cross Fire fan, have 2 2009 CrossFires, ones an 800 i picked up new 2 years ago, the other is a 1000 I just picked up two weeks ago. I find the crossfire covers all my riding needs perfectly

Thanks

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
Thanks for all the Welcomes!! I bought a 2009 Summit 800 XP 153'' with 300kms on it. MBRP can, gas can, bag, extra belt. Just bought all my gear and im ready to go!! Snow baby Snow!!

To answer the question do i own an ATV. Yes, i have a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly with pretty much every mod i could get my hands on done to it! I love to tinker in the garage so its Mint!!

Love to Ride! I look forward to trying my luck in the Mountains this year!! I collect Sledding video's and have been drooling over the Mountain Riding for a long time!! I wish there was enough snow around Whitecourt so i can try my sled out!!

Thanks Again!!

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a cat fan, pick up a new crossfire a couple years ago (2009) I got the snow pro 800, 141" track. love it, I ride whitecourt lots, Ministik lots and yes it even goes the the mountains. This year I was looking to get the wife one, but ended up giving her my 800 and I found myself a 2009 CrossFire 1000 snowpro. looking forward to trying it

Top Bottom