Hello from Fort St John

FSJ-XRS151

Reaction score
I went down to Babcock Mtn by Tumbler Ridge on Wednesday. 4-5 feet of snow. Good day of bashin the fluffy stuff.
We are going again tomorrow. Nice early start to the season.
I'm loving my new XRS-151. Were all still waiting on the Thing exhaust can from Boulder Mtn Sled Shed. I have one on my 2005 Summit 800x. Nice sound.
:cool:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your ride. We all want to see the snow conditions and the area.
Thanks, Steve

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome FSJ-XRS151, As summit says show us your fun.. Worked up in that area losts, VERY nice around there.

GRD

Reaction score
That much snow already... Is there a base? I imagine you have to be careful of rocks and other things hiding in the snow.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Aahh man I dont know what to say. Im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont get mad,, I was looking at a few things today and I saw Fort St.John. so I wanted to say hi, and see whats up. NOT knowing,,, You guys are ready to jump in a truck and go. This post was from last december.

So being the QUAD rider I am a part of me could have lol,lol,lol BUT.......
I could not see that happen.LOL>LOL>LOL So for the QUAD riders out there.
wink,wink
Sure looks good. And I really hope all the sledders have mountains of snow to play in,this winter.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey guys, Aahh man I dont know what to say. Im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont get mad,, I was looking at a few things today and I saw Fort St.John. so I wanted to say hi, and see whats up. NOT knowing,,, You guys are ready to jump in a truck and go. This post was from last december.

So being the QUAD rider I am a part of me could have lol,lol,lol BUT.......
I could not see that happen.LOL>LOL>LOL So for the QUAD riders out there.
wink,wink
Sure looks good. And I really hope all the sledders have mountains of snow to play in,this winter.

OMG: SLEDDERGLEN HAS ALREADY PULLED OUT HIS OLD SLED, AND HE'S GONE... NO CELL PHONE, 2 GALLONS OF GAS, LOOKING TO BASHIN' HUGE PRESEASON SNOW, BEFORE HE GETS HIS XP............WHOA, SUMMITRIC, WAKE UP..... BAD DREAM........... THANKS DRAGONLADY, NEEDED THAT!!!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i was going to say that im less then an hour away from ft. st john right now and its warm out, no snow at all.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man I'm killing myself here. LOL<LOL Oh I should have waited a little longer.LOL>LOL

QUAD RIDERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
QUAD RIDERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup .......oh and summer doesn't suck I actually enjoy it :p.....*now where is that stir the pot smiley*...oh yeah here it is
10.gif

MURM OUT

GRD

Reaction score
That is funny.... I guess last year in December there probably was a ton of snow....:rolleyes:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went down to Babcock Mtn by Tumbler Ridge on Wednesday. 4-5 feet of snow. Good day of bashin the fluffy stuff.
We are going again tomorrow. Nice early start to the season.
I'm loving my new XRS-151. Were all still waiting on the Thing exhaust can from Boulder Mtn Sled Shed. I have one on my 2005 Summit 800x. Nice sound.
:cool:

FSJ-XRS151- That's awesome you guy's are riding already, I was up there the first week in October and although it was freezing cold and no snow it sure felt like it was coming soon. Say, Ft. St. John is part of the territory I travel on a regular basis, maybe I could ride that 05 800X and you can show me around the Tumbler area....HAHA...the most iItravel with with iI hit the road is a snowboard, the sled has to stay home in the garage. About the pipe i've heard great things about "the thing" myself ,i'm picking up an MBRP for my REV as I ride everywhere. Sorry about the long post, welcome to the site, maybe we can get together for a beer at Egan's next time i'm in the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSJ-XRS151

Reaction score
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MY POST FROM LAST YEAR WOULD CAUSE ALL THE EXCITEMENT. LOL.

I'VE HEARD THERE ARE GUYS RIDING AT TUMBLER BUT WITH NO BASE, JUST FLUFF. STARTS TO HURT JUST THINKING ABOUT THE STUMPS.

I NEED TO SEE THE DEPTH MY SELF BECAUSE IT SEEMS MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE 5FEET IS AT THE BELT LOOPS.:nono:

CHEERS.

I STILL HAVE THE WHITETAIL HUNTING BUG.

Top Bottom