Heavy Duty springs

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get s set heavy duty spring for a 06 800 sportsman.Dealer tells me I can get front only.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want to get ones for the rear i would get a set of x2 springs. they are stiffer then the stock ones.

stealth800

Reaction score
If you are going to use the X2 springs be aware that the 07 springs are a lot stiffer than the 08. I believe the 07 are 145lbs and the 08 are 120. I use the 07 but I'm usually loaded up pretty good between my 270 lbs and my wifes 120 plus gear but i never rub fenders with no lift and 28" mudzillas. it takes me hanging off the back rack and jumping to get them to compress an inch

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to run a lift with the stock springs cranked up all the way. no i run no lift with the stock springs still cranked up.

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am runniing a lift and cranked up all the way. Why did you get rid of your lift ? I am not sure i can cleare my 28 inch tires without it. and big dips I am still rubbin on the rear.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got rid of it because i went to a smaller sized outlaw and was tired of breaking axles. my dad has 28's and they clear no problem with the rear cranked up all the way. he even has saggy front springs and no rubbin. my riding is a little to agressive for a lift and i didn't want to dish out money for gorillas.

Top Bottom