Heated Bag

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am installing a heated bag on my handle bars and need some help. The bag comes with an RCA connector that is to be plugged into a electric visor plugin on the sled which I don't have. Has anyone done this and has a few pics. thanks.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
You need the heated visor plug kit for another 40 bucks. Not worth the money IMO. The heated storage under the window keeps your electronics warm.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I am installing a heated bag on my handle bars and need some help. The bag comes with an RCA connector that is to be plugged into a electric visor plugin on the sled which I don't have. Has anyone done this and has a few pics. thanks.

You require part #860200242 for the $40 Mr. Husaberg as quoted or some fancy splicing under the hood.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The soo called heated storage box is nothing more than a little ambient.
Cut two holes in the top area pf it inside and now it is what I call heated storage. Be careful when cutting that you do not drill into the airbox though.
You need the heated visor plug kit for another 40 bucks. Not worth the money IMO. The heated storage under the window keeps your electronics warm.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The heating element is just garbage on those bags. They don't work. Save yourself some time and don't even hook it up.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Your front storage area is heated? Did you pay a little more or doo you just think it is heated?
The heat from the engine keeps everything warm in there. I got the extension for it and now I have lots of room for gloves, camera, GPS, and my radio. I think brp calls it a warm glove box.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The heat from the engine keeps everything warm in there. I got the extension for it and now I have lots of room for gloves, camera, GPS, and my radio. I think brp calls it a warm glove box.

Mine doesn't even keep snow dust out let alone be heated. I think I am going to drill holes in it for heat from the engine bay and tune up the seal on the lid.
Best thing I have found about it though is that my gps keeps a signal with the sat when it is in there.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You require part #860200242 for the $40 Mr. Husaberg as quoted or some fancy splicing under the hood.
It was too easy after I got the proper Parts :) I am hoping for a dryer heat rather than the sauna heat I"ll get from the motor and deep snow.

Top Bottom