hd pressure washer wanted

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i need some input on buying a hd pressure washer for the shop, i just bought a recondition hotsy, only to find that i ll need to revamp my whole washbay area and cut into the roof for vented...not happening...its for sale in the classifieds...lol

anyway if anyone, sells an industrial electric one, or has feed back on whats good or not good, id apprieciate it. mainly for washing lots of atvs and sleds. so i dont need 6000psi....

Terry

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should of asked me about them today when i seen you, i could of told you what you needed to know.
Talk to me when I pick up Mud Pro.

Doug

the receptionist

sexy reception
Reaction score
i need some input on buying a hd pressure washer for the shop, i just bought a recondition hotsy, only to find that i ll need to revamp my whole washbay area and cut into the roof for vented...not happening...its for sale in the classifieds...lol

anyway if anyone, sells an industrial electric one, or has feed back on whats good or not good, id apprieciate it. mainly for washing lots of atvs and sleds. so i dont need 6000psi....

Terry

Give me a PM on yours I'm looking for a hotsy! Although yours sounds like more than i want but my roof is already vented etc.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey terry i have steam trucks so i know a thing or 2 about pressure washer u can go to hosty and get there smaller unit or go to canuck they sell them little units in the city or pumps and pressures sell them unit u need talk to frank at pumps and pressures he we set u up the purfect washer u need :d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco, Dewalt 3800psi,4gpm. Cat pump $999.99. I like it so far but a little big for home use. Already put hole in shed....craaaap!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

anyway if anyone, sells an industrial electric one, or has feed back on whats good or not good, id apprieciate it. Mainly for washing lots of atvs and sleds. So i dont need 6000psi....

Terry

buy my stuff from pumps and pressure , found more reasonable service / price than hotsy , my 2 cents

-Ed-

Reaction score
Hey Terry
I've dealt with pumps and pressure before, and they are pretty good to deal with.
They know thier stuff.

Top Bottom