Having trouble installing a rev rubber stopper deal on gripper ski

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last ride I had my right ski fold up on me a couple times throwing me off my sled. I did some reading and found the 07 rev summit rubberr deals are the 'fix' for this.

Problem is I'm having a really hard time getting the bolt back through both bushings on my ski, i tried beating the snot out of the bolt and ended up bendng it slightly . Any way I can trim down the Rev rubber a bit to make a better fit?

To be clear I'm referring to the rubber stopper saddle deal that sits between the spindle and the ski

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys were cutting the Ramps off the bottom to make them fit better in the ski. Then use a 2x4 under the ski on the inside to help line it up.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys were cutting the Ramps off the bottom to make them fit better in the ski. Then use a 2x4 under the ski on the inside to help line it up.
Okay, i'll try that. Would it be a big issue if I dont get it completely flat/cut off too much?

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- they are directional 2-are you sure you are not hitting the bushing when trying to run the bolt through? 3- try putting the sled on its side to install them with no load.

Top Bottom