Hats off to TSS

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is wow! This kit exceeded my expectations all around. My sled is a 2012 Summit running 7lbs of boost on straight Av, with the stock skid and track. We rode 3 days in Sicamous in some of the deepest snow I have ever seen and all it did was pull! I had a gurgle on the low end, but nothing out of the ordinary considering the conditions. I never had to touch the Boost It box or tinker with anything the whole trip along with having excellent fuel economy. I burnt 20 liters a day and the two turbo Pros in our group were burning 30+. Long story short, it just plain kicks ass. Hats off to TSS.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, ya. When all you do is poach track of course it's good on fuel. All kidding aside, it ran like a dream. Did you ask if tss installs a complimentary tree magnet? Front bumper, steering post, bars, and gauges all wrecked in chest deep snow? Don't worry, we ha e all of it on video...

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, ya. When all you do is poach track of course it's good on fuel. All kidding aside, it ran like a dream. Did you ask if tss installs a complimentary tree magnet? Front bumper, steering post, bars, and gauges all wrecked in chest deep snow? Don't worry, we ha e all of it on video...

Hardy har. None of which is TSS' fault, just my "learning curve" on that rocket. forgot to ask about the tree magnet, but I did thank Dave for the sweet install.
She'll be ready to go for March in no time. Cat wait for the next trip!

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is wow! This kit exceeded my expectations all around. My sled is a 2012 Summit running 7lbs of boost on straight Av, with the stock skid and track. We rode 3 days in Sicamous in some of the deepest snow I have ever seen and all it did was pull! I had a gurgle on the low end, but nothing out of the ordinary considering the conditions. I never had to touch the Boost It box or tinker with anything the whole trip along with having excellent fuel economy. I burnt 20 liters a day and the two turbo Pros in our group were burning 30+. Long story short, it just plain kicks ass. Hats off to TSS.
can you explain low end burble??

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe when i see that people say 150 km in mountains per tank. I get 110km- 130 per day including my rev can. My etec renegade ditch banger gets 140 km per tank on groomed trails and some ditches. but the mountain sled is to the bar all day and burn lots of fuel.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe when i see that people say 150 km in mountains per tank. I get 110km- 130 per day including my rev can. My etec renegade ditch banger gets 140 km per tank on groomed trails and some ditches. but the mountain sled is to the bar all day and burn lots of fuel.

You and me both, if someone would have told me i would have gotten 155 km to a tank i would have called BS, granted that's 155 on the odometer.... whether or not that's a true 155 km is another story. Probably more like 130 km but still i was impressed. I rode with my buddy who has a stock XM and he ran out on the trail back, where i made it all the way back to the truck :). We both rode the same amount too.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2200 km on my turbo XM so far this year and it hasnt skipped a beat. I havent touched anything on it, all i do is check the turbo oil and pull the cord and go. This thing runs like a top!

Mine has run wicked for the most part. I took it to them with 1300km on my sled. Now I'm around 17-1800 and I've had a minor electrical hiccup which I believe to be a faulty coil. Nothing to do with the build, but a piss off none the less. Hopefully I'll have one more trip in April to let'r rip!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has run wicked for the most part. I took it to them with 1300km on my sled. Now I'm around 17-1800 and I've had a minor electrical hiccup which I believe to be a faulty coil. Nothing to do with the build, but a piss off none the less. Hopefully I'll have one more trip in April to let'r rip!

Did they do anything to your sled when you took it in? That's awesome to hear though! Glad there's more running awesome!

Last edited:

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they do anything to your sled when you took it in? That's awesome to hear though! Glad there's more running awesome!
Nah, they just put the kit in, set up the boost it box and Brandon took me out for a test ride. All I've done is check the oil in the turbo (once a trip), double check the coolant levels, injection oil, etc. haven't had to touch anything in the fuel department. Love it.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry to high jack, but mine runs amazing too! It's a 2013. It's in the classifieds and on kijiji if anyone is looking for an awesome used one. I just have a bad habit of getting a new sled every season.

Top Bottom