Happy thanksgiving everyone, from puerto vallarta, mexico!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE UP THERE, FROM PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO............. HOLA, BUENOS DIOS AMIGOS, ET SENORITAS......... NOT SURE IF ANY OF THE RESTAURANTS DOWN HERE HAVE ANY TURKEY:(, OH WELL, I GUESS A GOOD LOBSTER, OR JUMBO SHRIMP WILL HAVE TO DOO......... EL GRANDE CERVEZA WAITING AT THE POOL. HAVE A GOODER S&M'ERS.......... :beer::beer::beer::d:beer::beer::beer:

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
dam........ no turkey in the restaurants tonite...... mexican nite in the buffet though(my fav)......drink some crown, keiths, and gibs for me y'all....... talk soon! deep sea fishing at 8:00am tomorrow .......

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam........ no turkey in the restaurants tonite...... mexican nite in the buffet though(my fav)......drink some crown, keiths, and gibs for me y'all....... talk soon! deep sea fishing at 8:00am tomorrow .......

Awesome Ric! have a wonderful time! Take pics of fishing!!!!!:d:beer::cool:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring back some shark fins for the soup!:beer:. How's the sunburn?:d. C'mon, I know you got one!, you are from Alberta after-all.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE UP THERE, FROM PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO............. HOLA, BUENOS DIOS AMIGOS, ET SENORITAS......... NOT SURE IF ANY OF THE RESTAURANTS DOWN HERE HAVE ANY TURKEY:(, OH WELL, I GUESS A GOOD LOBSTER, OR JUMBO SHRIMP WILL HAVE TO DOO......... EL GRANDE CERVEZA WAITING AT THE POOL. HAVE A GOODER S&M'ERS.......... :beer::beer::beer::d:beer::beer::beer:

bite me. no fair. the wife has been nagging me to go back for two years now. we dont care if you got sun and +30. we got snow....lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And to think you missed all this nice weather....

Attachments

• -take-dock-out-oct10-img_2453.jpg
    -take-dock-out-oct10-img_2453.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 104

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny that you are the only basted turkey in the country..hahahaha..see ya:beer:

Top Bottom