Happy thanks giving.....what're u doing for it?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Happy thanksgiving...... What are you all dooin' for thanksgiving? We're heading to the wrabbits place for thanksgiving dinner tonite. Otherwise working in garage changing trunklid, and passenger doors on daughter's car this weekend.

G

Guest1

Right back at ya SUMMDIC...Spending it with Family and Friends tonight giving THANKS for a great Family/Friends as well as Happiness...Health...Wealth...the Flames/Stamplickers and CROWN....:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sittin in my trailer at the long lake project near fort mac by myself about to watch the oilers put an azzz whoopin on colorado.....hopefully

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm choked down some camp food for supper, surf around S&M while watching the kelly bar go round and round and the medic says coffee will be ready around 8:30 pm.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished up dinner with the in laws was good, going for a qaud ride tomorow

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First set of intruders just left......another set of pains in the azz arrive tommorow.....ahhhhh chit

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving fellow snow and mudders!! We had our turkey dinner on friday...Good stuff!!! I will be heading out to Yemen tomorrow, for a month long hitch. I am hoping by the time I get back the snow will be fantastic!!:d:beer:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turkey and an Oilers victory tonight,bbq ribs tomorrow at my bro's,best ribs in LA,looking way more forward to that than the turkey:d

GRD

Reaction score
Happy belated... Weekend went by fast.:beer:

Had some family over and defried a turkey.... Tasty!:d

Top Bottom