Happy birthday arewethereyet

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another July baby....July is a good month for birthdays....LOL Have a gooder...:beer:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Bday, getting anything special for the truck? :d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Bday, getting anything special for the truck? :d

I bought some vent visors,.. and I got my Smarty jr last month,.. snuck that one in :thumbsup2:

I am currently on a restricted budget right how as the wife is getting "her" floors done.

Our 10yr anniversary is next month and I think I am going to buy her the Kore HP series leveling kit :d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some vent visors,.. and I got my Smarty jr last month,.. snuck that one in :thumbsup2:

I am currently on a restricted budget right how as the wife is getting "her" floors done.

Our 10yr anniversary is next month and I think I am going to buy her the Kore HP series leveling kit :d

Awsome! Just a note, I think she'd like a carli or thuren setup more. Kore is not all it's cracked up to be, speaking from experience I wasn't happy with it at all. Haven't tried the other two yet, but so much good about them don't think you can go wrong.

But let me know what you go with, I am thinking about going the same route here on my new truck soon.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome! Just a note, I think she'd like a carli or thuren setup more. Kore is not all it's cracked up to be, speaking from experience I wasn't happy with it at all. Haven't tried the other two yet, but so much good about them don't think you can go wrong.

But let me know what you go with, I am thinking about going the same route here on my new truck soon.

The others aren't in my budget, and my truck is pretty much 95% pavement princess.

The other option is to just add front leveling spacers,.. I am not going to do up this truck like I did my other ones,.. get's too expensive,.. I would rather just install a built transmission to hold my Smarty power better.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The others aren't in my budget, and my truck is pretty much 95% pavement princess.

The other option is to just add front leveling spacers,.. I am not going to do up this truck like I did my other ones,.. get's too expensive,.. I would rather just install a built transmission to hold my Smarty power better.

No doubt it gets pricy. I would go with leveling spacers over the kore kit. It is overhyped bad, I didn't notice any ride improvement, and anything would be from the bilsteins anyways.

But you could also look into just thurens coils, they are $290 I believe. Just something to think about.

Top Bottom