Handy little tool kit

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this handy little screwdriver bit wrench set at Canadian tire on sale for $9.99. 60 tooth ratchet needs only 6 degree of sweep to move a fastener, set comes with 26 screwdriver bits, 1 bit socket adapter 1/4" drive. Set is chrome-vanadium and comes in it's own storage case measuring 4" lg X 2 3/8" wide and 1 1/4" high, nice and compact to store on your sled or quad for those hard to reach areas.

Attachments

• DSC00749.jpg
    DSC00749.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29

rob350

Reaction score
I had bought a tool set (about 500 pieces?) for in my tool chest from canadian tire a while back. One of those things came with it. Put a bit in it, and the bit would not come out. Got it exchanged and the 2nd works great. Honestly have never had a used for it, but i still think its one of them tools that will have its place and will end up being worth its money for the job ya end up needing it for.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill....you'll never use more than 2 of those bits on your sled or quad. If you don't have the factory kit, small multi driver a couple of metric wrenches or cresecent wrench, plug wrench and a small vice grip. If you need anything more than that you're likely not going to fix it on the trail. Nice little kit for $10 though. :beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had that set for about 5 or so years now,..

I carry this set now minus the screw drivers.

I have used it on a couple other machines that I ride with, but have yet to use it on my own,.. knock on wood

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this handy little screwdriver bit wrench set at Canadian tire on sale for $9.99. 60 tooth ratchet needs only 6 degree of sweep to move a fastener, set comes with 26 screwdriver bits, 1 bit socket adapter 1/4" drive. Set is chrome-vanadium and comes in it's own storage case measuring 4" lg X 2 3/8" wide and 1 1/4" high, nice and compact to store on your sled or quad for those hard to reach areas.

Picked one of these up last year when it was on sale. Handy lil kit!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's all I need, one more little kit with all the same bits in them. Usually they are disposable once the driver part breaks because to get a new 'driver' always costs more than a new sale kit. But I suppose you just have to use it once when it really counts to make it seem worthwhile. :twocents:

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Kit - I am going to pick one up ( if they are still there )
:beer::beer::beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a guy change out the drive shaft on an 08
XP with one of those kits, an OEM tool kit a hatchet and a chunk of firewood when we were sledding in Pemberton 2 years ago.......

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a guy chande out the drive shaft on an 08
XP with one of those kits, an OEM tool kit a hatchet and a chunk of firewood when we were sledding in Pemberton 2 years ago.......

Yeah, I saw that on McGiver too. Didn't he use an elastic band for a belt too? Don't believe everything you see on TV :d I caught a fish with paper clip and an ear ring once. :beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that on McGiver too. Didn't he use an elastic band for a belt too? Don't believe everything you see on TV :d I caught a fish with paper clip and an ear ring once. :beer:

I was standing there watching him do it. brew_doo, 162 wizzy and several others can confirm my story.......:d:beer::d

Top Bottom