Haloooo there!!

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D Greetings fellow snow freaks. Nice to see some familiar faces here. I have ridden with a few of you, view my daughters crash on SledBunny's website, do a search for a vid called "The Crash". Hope to catch up with a lot of you this season. We ride pretty much anywhere and everywhere on the Eastern slopes and Interior. Sicamous, Revy, McBride, Valemont, Fernie and on and on. Usually have my wife and daughter along. :Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
:D Greetings fellow snow freaks. Nice to see some familiar faces here. I have ridden with a few of you, view my daughters crash on SledBunny's website, do a search for a vid called "The Crash". Hope to catch up with a lot of you this season. We ride pretty much anywhere and everywhere on the Eastern slopes and Interior. Sicamous, Revy, McBride, Valemont, Fernie and on and on. Usually have my wife and daughter along. :Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:
Awesome Welcome !!! I am new on here also...

Blue River is Very Sledder Friendly Women, Men, and Kids !!!

A Powder Paradise !!!

You are Wecome to Blue River anytime !!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Senorjeem'.... looks like you Ride all over & with the family ! What are your favorite riding areas ?

GRD

Reaction score

You will have to try and make the next Calgary Snow & Mud night... Welcome to the site.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a tough question.....Sicamous area down South, and probably the Renshaw up North

Top Bottom