group of 4 on jan 14-16

dano30

Reaction score
A group of 4 peeps is heading to vale on jan14-16, and would like to ride chapell on saturday just wondering if anybody would like to join us.:snowmobilers_wave:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 4 peeps is heading to vale on jan14-16, and would like to ride chapell on saturday just wondering if anybody would like to join us.:snowmobilers_wave:

Any chick's in your group? :eek:
Just askin.....

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy are going to valemount same weekend but its my first time to the mountains he has been lots before but you probly don't need the hasle of me tagging along.

dano30

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are going to valemount same weekend but its my first time to the mountains he has been lots before but you probly don't need the hasle of me tagging along.

Not a problem we got a new guy as well. PM me.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
should switch chappel to friday as its groomed thursday nights only. might as well take advantage of that

Sounds good thanks for the info you goign to come with Maxwell ive never riden. I dont htink Dano is going to be in town until mid afternoon but me and my friend are going to be there thursday night so we will be ready to ride first thing in the morning friday...

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Ok no worries. Thanks for the input. Im not going to head up chappel unless i ride with someone that has been there before so ill probably wait till saturday to go up then...

Top Bottom