Golden Guide??

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are FINALLY heading west to Golden on Dec 10. After much reading I think we will try Blaeberry River Trail on Dec 11th because we need to break in 2 machines. My question(s) is do I need a guide or is the trail well marked? My wife will shoot me if I get us lost. Any recommendations on guide services for the Friday?

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call GSR(Golden Snowmobile Rentals), I am positive that they do guided trips. If you have never been there, I would go with the guide, especially if the conditions aren't great, pretty easy to lose your track. Especially with your wife, pay the extra cash, and get a guide, you will get a better ride!!! Hey that rhymed, lol. Have fun!:eek:

4stroke474

Reaction score
I know that Phil Wilde from Mountains Edge in Sundre is guiding trips and has some excellent packages together as well. Mountains Edge (403)638-3885

Good luck and have fun.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Mike at Snow Peak Rentals in the Golden Rim hotel. He has rentals & does guiding as well. Won't find many guys around Golden that know the areas much better than Mike.

RN

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that Phil Wilde from Mountains Edge in Sundre is guiding trips and has some excellent packages together as well. Mountains Edge (403)638-3885

Good luck and have fun.

That would great and I'm sure you would see a few spectacular climbs along the way, Ican't see him on a touring sled:cool:

Top Bottom