Going from a 12 XP to a 14 XM, I have a few questions.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Summit X, I have skinz running boards on my sled, and I love them, I know the XM has better boards than stock but are they comparable to skinz boards, do I need to invest in another set, or are the new XM boards awesome?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never had skinz but I have had many xp's and revs

these new boards on the XM are great for snow clearing maybe once a day you clean if its sticky out... they are great I would try stock first save the money... they have a bit of flex but no bends yet.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy answer

get your 14
ride it
if you didnt like the boards
get skinz

chances are you wont bother! I had modrod board inserts in my rev, the XM boards are leaps and bounds better.. probably not as good as your skinz, but close enough for $0.00 out of your pocket

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the airframes and have ridden enough XM's to determine I wouldn't bother putting airframes on a XM.

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot see how anything could be better than xm boards. At least nothing i would actually pay money for. Time will tell if they bend but they havent so far 1200 kms.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy answer

get your 14
ride it
if you didnt like the boards
get skinz

chances are you wont bother! I had modrod board inserts in my rev, the XM boards are leaps and bounds better.. probably not as good as your skinz, but close enough for $0.00 out of your pocket

X2. Very happy with the boards on the XM.

Top Bottom