Go Pro Helmet Cam- 4GB SDHC

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a wide pro helmet cam not the HD it says uses a 2GB SD card but soon able to use a 4GB SDHC.Was wondering if i can use that card now or is there something i need to download?

BH06

Reaction score
Just checked mine which I got at xmas and it has the 4G SDHC.

I think it needs to be class 4 or better.

4 gb is too small go bigger!

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked mine which I got at xmas and it has the 4G SDHC.

I think it needs to be class 4 or better.

4 gb is too small go bigger!

i know 4 GB is too small but with this one also battery life is about 2hrs with NiMH.It has a 5 MP camera as well,i think i will get a 16gb SDHC and see how that works out with using the AAA batteries

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know 4 GB is too small but with this one also battery life is about 2hrs with NiMH.It has a 5 MP camera as well,i think i will get a 16gb SDHC and see how that works out with using the AAA batteries

So even thought it says a 2GB card we can use something bigger? I was wondering about this too..

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried a buddy's 16gb sdhc and it worked fine never download nothing.Saw the download on the site but never bothered.Curious to see if it'll stop recording after the 2 or 4gb mark

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the firmware update allows it to record up to 4gb files which on the standard camera should be about 1 3/4 hours
if the 16 gb card is working it should in theory be able to hold 4 max size files before you need to download to a computer

if you dont do the update it will still only record 2gb files

Last edited:
Top Bottom