Glad to join a great site

NVRENUF

Reaction score
Website
www.southgatepontiac.com
Checked out the site last weekend and found lots of great info, and seems to be lots of local guys which is cool. I've had a blast sledding in the mountains with many modded PSI powered climbers since 1993...stopped sledding mainly in 2001 to go ice racing with the Alberta Endurance Ice Racing Association www.AEIRA.com on old Honda 250r's..my brother talked me back into sledding and got me a diamond s titaium tube chassied M7 with a turbo, and I would have to say I am hooked again.....

Turbo power is the best, there really is no excuse to climb anything again...now I just gotta go find my old pal Ken Reich and hava little throw down on the hill..comming soon..

We also ride and sell TOMCARS and look towards sharing some cool info on them also.

Glad to be a member great site

Jamie

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more motor head

Welcome to the site, sounds like a fun sled your riding there!!!:D

NVRENUF

Reaction score
Website
www.southgatepontiac.com
thanks

she pulls hard and is a blast to slay mountains with. Best is not to tough to lift when I get stuck either. You riding a Yamaha I see, you into the turbo thing also?

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome NVRENUF, you're right! this is a great site with a good crew, glad to see another has joined.

Top Bottom