Garmin Montana 700i

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No walkie talkie with the pin dropped on your buddy - I'll stick with my 655t and just get the cheapest inreach I can get

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, if you read.... there's a mode/device that will show you your buddies real time...

I have a rino 650 and the screen sucks.... so does the radio...

If this deletes a cell phone, Delorme in-reach device, rino and spare Baofeng from my pack.... and all I have is this and Baofeng.... I would be happy.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, if you read.... there's a mode/device that will show you your buddies real time...

I have a rino 650 and the screen sucks.... so does the radio...

If this deletes a cell phone, Delorme in-reach device, rino and spare Baofeng from my pack.... and all I have is this and Baofeng.... I would be happy.
All I read was dog tracking - my buddy is a lunchbox - I need lunchbox tracking - so will this weapon worth over a grand - do walkie talkie chats with the lunchbox's rino 755?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man... I asked if anyone has tried one...

If you want the details... Google it...

Read the post before you purge words like ^^^^^

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got your verbal go fuk yourself right here - nobody has tried one and nobody has one - get your head checked - satellite views are pointless for sledding in the winter everything is white AF - stick with a rino a baeofang and an inreach if you want

Top Bottom