Garmin Montana 600??????

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just purchased this thing but its not cooperating. (Actually I'm F&^$ed and got in over my head with technology......again). 7371.gif
Does anybody with extensive knowledge of GPS units do house calls/tutorials for money, booze or any combination there of?????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've just purchased this thing but its not cooperating. (Actually I'm F&^$ed and got in over my head with technology......again).View attachment 133916
Does anybody with extensive knowledge of GPS units do house calls/tutorials for money, booze or any combination there of?????

best way to learn it is to play with the darn thing.....

also RTFM (Read The Friggin Manual), or check youtube for user tutorials! :)

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll trade you one of my very very cool avatars for a little knowledge......

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, you rely need to get this thing going, so you and others know what area you live in to offer help????

K B4 Y G. Bruce.

Cool man now I know where I live....The thing after playing with it for 6 or 8 hours is all right, in fact it helped us find our truck at the Sundre Ralley.
It would be really cool if a guy could down load the ralley courses prior to each event.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool man now I know where I live....The thing after playing with it for 6 or 8 hours is all right, in fact it helped us find our truck at the Sundre Ralley.
It would be really cool if a guy could down load the ralley courses prior to each event.

Hi R H Edmonton area, What Kind of Software did you purchase to go with the Garmin 600 ?? or just the base map ??? If you would care to PM me your email address or your phone number, we can talk/e-mail.

K B4 Y G, Bruce.

Top Bottom