Fryday Night Fights OzOnE KaNeDoG

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lady’s and gentlemen welcome to the SNow and Mud Ultimate fighting Championship!!!

Introducing first: fighting out of the blue corner, this man is a Freestyle fighter who’s real name is unknown He stands 5 feet-1-inch tall, weighing in at 225 pounds. He holds a professional internet keyboard warrior record of 20 wins and 2 losses, with 10 wins by knockout. He is the current, reigning, and defending SAM Champion. Fighting out of The Lower Mainland of B.C. KaneDogggggggg

Now introducing his opponent: fighting out of the red corner, this man is a legend, who speaks in code words and code names. He stands 5 feet-8 inch tall, weighing in at 232 pounds. He holds a professional internet keyboard warrior record of 200 wins and 22 losses, with 42 wins by knockout. He is the champion of champions and is back in the ring once again. Fighting from the small town of Malakwa BC

INTRODUCING Mr OzOnE GuY

Ding

D
I
N
G

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I TeXT LiKe a BuTTer FLy anD STiNG LikE a POLARiS... HeY is thaT KaneDog hoLdinG his P P... while sitting on HIS ski Doo ...KaneDoG u must be embarrassed ...MiC Droped YouR up STuD LoL

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did I miss, where is the posts fights

Come on tell a guy

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I hope KD wins and the loser never posts again

Heehee I don’t know if you called me a loser but if you did, that was a wicked play on words! I don’t even care if you called me a loser, I’m more excited about your sentence!

Im gonna have to smoke a fatty now. Mmmmmm. Pink kush outdoor is on the menu tonite.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m da king of all us tROlls,
wHen U clUTch likE I Do,
iTs ouTtA ConTrol!
I’M dA MaSter,
BuT my 174 CouldN’t beAt a 154.
WhAT A DisaSter!

I likE tO shARe sNOmo infO,
wITh alL mY S & M hOmIe.
and iF I geT flacK,
I jUSt sAy BloW Me!
U rode a Polaris ... To EMPReSS a girl named DeLoRIS but when she wouldn't let U touch her CLuTCH - A - Tore - is ...U NeW is was TiME ta go back and GeT FLaCK o my god thaTs a 174 O zone is Back now get off of the Poo and Get on a Doo... Holy siht KaneDoGs on gLuE !!!MeoW !!!

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
U rode a Polaris ... To EMPReSS a girl named DeLoRIS but when she wouldn't let U touch her clutch a Tore is ...U NeW is was TiME ta go back and GeT FLaCK o my god thaTs a 174 O zone is Back now get off of the Poo and Get on a Doo Holy siht KaneDoGs on gLuE !!! MeoW !!!
Hahaha theres no way I can even compete with that! Plus there’s tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Excellent rap skills! You so win!!! Haha “clutch a tore is” is my fave!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha theres no way I can even compete with that! Plus there’s tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Excellent rap skills! You so win!!! Haha “clutch a tore is” is my fave!
Hey KaneDoG good times Hahaa thanks STuD

Top Bottom