Frog Lake ATV Rally, Sept 15, 2012

tdc6

Reaction score
Where: Onion Lake, (Heritage Park)
When: Sept. 15, Registration from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Prizes: 2012 800 Polaris Ranger, 2012 Polaris Sportman, 2012 85SX KTM Race Bike, Cash

$25.00 per rider. Course is approximately 70-80 kms. Lunch and fuel at halfway point, Supper to follow.

Contacts: Samantha 790 614-4150; Kevin 780 915-6671; Brad 780 614-7007

Frog Lake if sponsoring this event however the course is in Onion Lake. Watch for signs in Onion Lake for start point.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K..... I'm confused.....Title says "Frog Lake" First post is "Onion Lake" 58911.gif 431984.gif

tdc6

Reaction score
Just check out the main prizes, no other rally offers these high end prizes. I am uncertain of the cash prizes.

mommabear57

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this site. and am interested in the Onion Lake Quad rally. I checked out some of the video footage on You-tube. and that is way beyond my experience as a quad operator,lol Is the trail that difficult? I am a granny rider, and totally prefer the granny trails. If someone could let me know if this is a Family Quad rally I would greatly appreciate it..Thank you.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a brutal trail, fun, muddy, awesome trail.. Even the easy one is ok, but need a lil experience in driving a quad:)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this site. and am interested in the Onion Lake Quad rally. I checked out some of the video footage on You-tube. and that is way beyond my experience as a quad operator,lol Is the trail that difficult? I am a granny rider, and totally prefer the granny trails. If someone could let me know if this is a Family Quad rally I would greatly appreciate it..Thank you.

Just hold it to the throttle stops girl :D

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
When attending rallies please be aware you may be approached to purchase stolen parts and quads. Please report this activity to the Edson RCMP they are working to apprehend a ring of thieves that have been in the area all summer.

[h=6]ALERT: PLEASE BE ADVISED there is a ring of quad thieves working in the following areas EDSON, EVENSBURG, WHITECOURT, DRYATON VALLEY, BRETON. They are breaking into trailers, sheds and garages in these areas. Recreational properties have been the main target.

The suspects are known to associate with person or persons in the Edson - Long Lake area but have not been apprehended. Suspect vehicles are described as Newer model black Ford super duty w/lift kit and chrome detailing and a 1990's Green Chev truck. number of suspects range from 2 to 4.

Items stolen include power tools, BBQ'S abd tanks, quad tires, quad rims, gas cans, boats, quad gear, helmets and quads.
Of particular interest to this member is a Polaris Phoenix 200 White/red (contact for VIN #) and a complete set of tires and rims for a Polaris Hawkeye 300.

If you have any information on the suspects or stolen items contact the Edson RCMP detachment @ 780-723-8822. Or pm me.

Thank you.
[/h]

rzrxpman

Reaction score
Where: Onion Lake, (Heritage Park)
When: Sept. 15, Registration from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Prizes: 2012 800 Polaris Ranger, 2012 Polaris Sportman, 2012 85SX KTM Race Bike, Cash

$25.00 per rider. Course is approximately 70-80 kms. Lunch and fuel at halfway point, Supper to follow.

Contacts: Samantha 790 614-4150; Kevin 780 915-6671; Brad 780 614-7007

Frog Lake if sponsoring this event however the course is in Onion Lake. Watch for signs in Onion Lake for start point.
intersted in this rally, can someone please post some derections? I have no idea where this is
:beer:

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
I have been going to this rally for about three years... The trails are great.they have hard trails for experienced drivers and easy route for the intermediate drivers. It is family friendly this would be a good rally to try out if this is your first time...

Top Bottom