fresh snow!!!!!!

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to a lady that lives at powder king and said there was some snow up there on the weekend......................not enough to sled up its on its way:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice, it snowed a few inches or more in the mountains near Grande Cache this weekend, all the peaks to the west are covered in the white gold....pretty early for it to stick around, but sure gets the hopes up....:d

this pic was at 7000' on Mt.Hammel sunday afternoon.

pictures069Small.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a quad would have been a better ride in that snow :)
been there on quads before, figured we'd try the bikes for a little more of a challenge. didn't count on rain, sleet, and snow, had the trip planned for weeks....:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks a little chilly up there...:d:beer:
lol...it was +2c up top on sunday with snow and a stiff breeze.....it was a little hairy with the big rocks all wet and slippery, I was surprised that no one went down in those marbles....:d

monday morning was gorgeous, 3 of us scooted back up there just to see the view without snow and clouds. I went as hard as I could up the trail, it took around 20 mins to get to the lookout! I put the helmetcam on and left it record right to the top....:beer:

was nice to meet you and Matt, thanks again for the firewood!

took this pic on monday, it is my fav and my new desktop.....:cool:
pictures107Medium.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great photo...love your signature...you need a bit of red in ti though...lol...
lol...it was +2c up top on sunday with snow and a stiff breeze.....it was a little hairy with the big rocks all wet and slippery, I was surprised that no one went down in those marbles....:d

monday morning was gorgeous, 3 of us scooted back up there just to see the view without snow and clouds. I went as hard as I could up the trail, it took around 20 mins to get to the lookout! I put the helmetcam on and left it record right to the top....:beer:

was nice to meet you and Matt, thanks again for the firewood!

took this pic on monday, it is my fav and my new desktop.....:cool:
pictures107Medium.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great photo...love your signature...you need a bit of red in ti though...lol...
thanx, snagged it from Snotty when he lost his bet to me last season. been thinking about erasing it, we'll see how the season's first battle of Alberta works out....:d

Top Bottom