Four Winns H180 or H210 or Sea-doo challenger 180 SE

crooklyn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

looking at getting aboat this week and i think i have narrowed my search down to one of the 3.
Four Winns H180, H210 or Sea-Doo Challenger 180SE (supercharged or High output)

What are your opinions? Pros Cons?
Boat will be staying in Kelowna area.

I'm leaning to the Sea-Doo ;)

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

looking at getting aboat this week and i think i have narrowed my search down to one of the 3.
Four Winns H180, H210 or Sea-Doo Challenger 180SE (supercharged or High output)

What are your opinions? Pros Cons?
Boat will be staying in Kelowna area.

I'm leaning to the Sea-Doo ;)

I have a H210 for sale in the classifieds. We love the boat it does everything we want it to do and more. Unfortunately we just don't use it enough to justify having two boats at the lake lot.

When we were looking first for a boat we also looked at the see doo and a yamaha, we were told with those two boats the wake behind the boat was not very good for water-sports like skiing and wakeboarding. I have not personally water skied behind a see-doo, so I don't know first hand.

As for the Four winns, I would go with the 210 over the 180. You gain all of your room between the captains chairs and the bench in the back, when you get more than 4 adults in the boat a couple of kids and start swimming or the watersports, you loose that room quickly and you start to feel as if you are crawling over each other.

My 2 cents. :)

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you planning for using the boat for because to surf behind a jet drive boat like the sea doo is not very much fun. It just does not produce a large enough wake and washes out really easy. If you just want it to ski, tube, kneeboard and the occassional wakeboard or surf it might be ok but I would rather go with the four winns although I would not surf at all behind an I/O boat with a leg, that is definatley not worth the risk of someone getting seriously hurt but for wakeboarding and everything else it would be a great boat for that. And yes go with the h210 for room. Once you have a boat you always have friends who want to come so extra room will be nice to have.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard a rumor from a very reputable source that it doesn't matter what it is it will like the fuel

Top Bottom