Four-wheelers flocking together: US. riders claim world record for longest ATV parade

damtrees

Reaction score
Four-wheelers flocking together: US. riders claim world record for longest ATV parade

SILVER BAY, Minnesota - All-terrain vehicle riders who formed a parade along Minnesota's North Shore are claiming a world record for their turnout.

14/06/2009 12:38:00 PM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota tried Saturday to line up more than 2,000 ATVs in Silver Bay into the longest parade documented for Guinness World Records.

Group spokesman Les Schermerhorn said they fell short, but their count was 1,632 ATVs. They hope to have the Guinness organization verify the claim in the coming weeks.

The current record of 1,138 ATVs was set by the Harlan County Ridge Runners of Evarts, Kentucky, in 2006. Three-wheelers and side-by-side ATVs do not count.

The Minnesota group's attempt last year fell 55 four-wheelers short of the Kentucky group's total.

damtrees

Reaction score
I would think with over 12000 members s&mers shouldbe able to kill this

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would think with over 12000 members s&mers shouldbe able to kill this

Admins would have to check user activity.....we have over 12000 but I'd guess less than 5000 are active (check in once a week)....and there MIGHT be a few alters out there as well

Top Bottom