FOR SALE or TRADE

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a 69? I tell you now it didnt come with a warning. Muffler was shot might as well not even be there. I have now gone deaf in one ear. Trust me no shop is gonna fix this one

It has alot of sag, would no doubt take alot of work to get it to pass any inspection..

There is wear all over the outside. Tires are showing there age. Way past the wear bars.

Here is the deal i will start you off on your repairs with a 1000$. But you have to take it "where is as is". And if you want to return , it is gonna cost you double

PS: the return policy lasts 48 hours..... if you last that long

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Presently looking for a classic myself. Would lke mid 60`s, decent exterior, not to much bling as I don`t like to much shiny stuff. Prefer the smaller driving lights rather than the large over rated head lights.I did have a set of upgraded head lights for a few years, nice to look at and play with but everyone else wanted them too. Could include some carpet, carpet mats preferable.
Should be light weight as I prefer speed and agility over comfort.
Hopefully runs on regular fuel although a shot of alchohol never hurts to make them run smooth. Must have decent intake and muffler.

Top Bottom